Looking Forward...

Looking Forward...
No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Journey That I Will Never Forget

Having an opportunity to be given a chance to do my postgraduate study is such a precious moment in my life. Especially when that opportunity comes at the later age. I was really indebted to the university's management for granting me this chance and giving me full support. I was blessed by the continuous support given by all, including family members, collagues and friends. I know this is not an easy journey, it is a combination of various crucial factors, physical, mental, financial and spiritual, hearts and souls.

Making a decision about undertaking a postgraduate study involves motivational factors, an internal condition that provides the energy or drives for what I want to have or do. It should be manifested in behavior with a purpose and direction. Dealing with factors that energize my behavior, and factors that provide its persistence. The former are bountiful, but the latter harder to have.

Knowing that a myriad of problems can arise due to the seemingly endless stretch of time needed to complete the study and learning involved - family readjustment, employer pressure, feeling of hopelessness and etc. They differ in degree of intensity and authenticity., and everything is miracles for me!. Thanks God for giving me this journey of nurturing my mind for learning and accomplishment, the journey that I will never forget!.

No comments:

Post a Comment